Monday, September 22, 2014

weekend recap

We had a weekend visitor..... Grandma is in town!!!! I know most woman cringe at the thought of their mother in law coming into town. Am I right? Well, not this girl. I love a extra set of hands around heeeere!!!! Having two 14 months apart can be rooough yall. :) and who doesn't love a baby sitter and having a date night with your hubby?
 
Saturday I took Irma (mother in law) and Giuliana to this new painting place they just opened in our mall. I've been dying to take her but it's always hard taking both kids to do a activity when only one child can enjoy it. So Jaxon stayed home with daddy and had a guys day. I think I may have enjoyed it more than Giuliana. The three of us had so much fun though. I can not wait to bring her again.

Can you tell we had so much fun? I can't wait to go back again. Very soon!!!
Giuliana's aunt turned 21 on Sunday so we sent her this cute picture. :)
 We also had a birthday party to go to and my kids were being such cry babies LOL 
I love matching my boys

No comments:

Post a Comment