Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Giuliana at 2 1/2

 Giuliana at 2 1/2
 
I realize this is a month late. Whooooops, I am hoping to update here more often. Promise!
 
 
weight: 31.4lbs height:36in shoe size: 8.5 bottoms: 2t tops: 2t
 
Favorite quotes : "lubbbbb it" "Gogo wanna panking? Wanna panking" "I love you"
 
Favorite activities: Coloring with mama, puzzles, watching Netflix, jumping on the trampoline, playing in the water, reading, blowing bubbles.
 
Favorite food & snacks: Grilled cheese, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, goldfish, popsicles, popcorn, spaghetti, chili, chipotle and pop corn chicken, bananas.  
 
Obsessed with rainboots
 
 
I love everything about this age. This has to be my favorite so far. Giuliana is so independent yet still needs me for so much. She has been potty trained for a year already so we have been out of diapers for a while. Next week she is starting Ballet and tumbling on Wednesdays and Thursdays. I am so excited, I cant wait to start the tradition of going to Starbucks every Thursday after Ballet. I have been dreaming of the day my precious little girl would start ballet and I can not believe the day is almost here. I am one excited mommy.
 
 
A friend of mine here in San Antonio made this beautiful bag upon request for Giuliana. How perfect?? Something she can use as she grows, it has 3 pockets on the inside for her ballet shoes, a drink and maybe some snacks along with plenty of room for her change of clothes. I am so in love with this bag. I can't wait for us to use it next week.
 
 
Also, at 2 1/2 you know all your colors, shapes, coins (penny, dime, nickel and quarter), ABC's and can count to 15 and know all your animals. You are such a quick learner! So proud of you :)
 
 
 
You love getting your hair brushed. And now your hair is growing thicker on top and I can officially French braid your hair. Anything girly, you are all over it. You love carrying around your pink Juicy Couture purse that you got for Christmas. Nail polish? That is kinda your thing. You will sit still through a entire painting. After I am done there is a lot of LOOK's and PREEEETTY's.
 
 
Princess Sofia and along with Mickey Mouse are your favorite shows to watch.
 
You are all about parks right now. "Mama slides puh-ease".
 
When you see a camera you immediately say CHEESE. You love taking pictures, taking selfies on your ipad mini is your thing.
 
How could I forget... Politest 2 year old I ever met. Please, thank you and excuse me are a must. You will even say it for mommy and daddy if we don't.
 
Jaxon is known as tubby, gogo or big boy to you. You recently started calling him "dax". So cute!
 
Still obsessed with the movie Frozen. "snow man" is your jam!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment