Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Jaxon - 17 months

17 months of Jaxon
 
weight:  height:31in diaper size:5 shoe size:6  tops:18/24 mos bottoms:18/24 mos


My little Jaxie boy, you are so serious like your daddy. Not a big fan of the camera like him either. But it's okay, I will take what I can get. I can not believe how fast you are growing. It's true when they say it goes by much faster the second time around.



You are still clingy as ever. But I have learned to embrace it. After all, it won't be like this forever. And I'm sure once you hit your teenage years you probably wont want to be seen with me in public. ;)


 You are a man of very few words: mama, dada, papa and your favorite *tickle, tickle*

Clapping is your favorite.

Biggest cry baby I ever met and loved.

You will eat just about anything, though our days of feeding you are officially over. You prefer to feed yourself. In fact, you will spit out your food and then grab it yourself if we feed you. Slow down my big boy. You aren't familiar with a fork or spoon yet, but I'm sure you don't mind since you are pretty fast with your hands anyways.

You got your first "big boy" hair cut on August 29th, 2014.


I regret it. So much! You look like a pre-teen.

Also, you cried almost the entire time. That is..... until the barber gave us a bag of Oreos to calm you down.

 You are obsessed with Giuliana. Everywhere she goes, you are right there behind her. That includes when she is in trouble too. You two are the true definition of partners in crime. I can only hope you two remain as close as the years go by.

Favorite toys include CAT toys (dozer is your favorite), monster trucks, Thomas the train toys, basically anything with a tire. You have a strange obsession with tires. Or maybe it is just a boy thing. Either way, they are your favorite! You manage a way to play with every tire you see including the stroller tires.

Not a big fan or tv but you will sit still for the movie UP and Monsters Inc. and The Lorax

You also love reading, books with trucks are kind of your thinggg. And so is nap time. Which you only take one nap now, but you nap 2-3 hours. Wish I could say bed time was your kinda thing. But it's not. You fight a good fight and sometimes still wake up in the middle of the night.
 

Grandpa bought you some Legos. Need I say more? Your favorite thing to do is dump them out of the bag. Giuliana will pick them up only for you to dump them again two seconds later.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment