Thursday, September 11, 2014

Giuliana starts ballet

 
Today my heart was so full of warm fuzzies it could have exploded. It was my baby's first day of ballet. Seeing her in her itty bitty leotard and those tiny leather slippers my heart melted. From the time I knew I was having a girl I dreamed of seeing her in dance class prancing around. I can't believe how fast the time has gone and I was standing in class with her watching her dance. It was a moment and memory I will never forget. And of course I cried like a baby. She is getting so big. It's unreal!
 
9-10-14
 
I am one proud mama.
 
and of course Elsa is in ballet too ;)
 
9-11-14
Day two
I am so proud of my baby! She was a little nervous at first but as soon as Ms. Jennifer put on the Frozen soundtrack she was dancing her heart out. Do you want to build a snow man is her JAM. I can't wait to share and post more updates as Giuliana continues her first year in ballet and tumbling. I know she is going to make us so, so proud. She is going twice a week on Wednesdays and Thursdays for 45 minutes. I can't wait to see how much she learns from her first year :)
 
 


1 comment: