Friday, January 30, 2015

Monster Jam 2015

01|10|15
This year makes the 4th year that we've gone to the Monster Jam. The first year we went, I was reeeeaaalllly pregnant with Giuliana (2012). But this is the first year we've actually gone as a family. I was really nervous about bringing the kids since they are still so young (I was really worried about their ears). Heck! Jaxon won't even sit still for a movie most days. And now here we are brining him to a event where he will have to sit still for hours. Yeah, count me out of that. (Mikey's idea)

just the cutest pictures ^
I am so glad we decided to take them. They both surprised me and did really well. Sitting down was not a issue at all. And they both napped while we were there!! The best part was definitely Giuliana carrying her Monster Jam catalog that her daddy bought her as she went driver to driver. She took pictures with almost every drive and got their auto graph as well.
Jaxon is all about monster trucks and tires. I am so happy that I decided to make a trip to Wal-mart the night before to get this little guy for him. We will save this for him and give it to him when he is older. I am already looking forward to taking Giuliana and Jaxon next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment