Thursday, January 29, 2015

3 days from 3

 
In just three short days my sweet baby girl will be THREE years old. I can not believe I almost have a three old. It feels just like yesterday I was packing my hospital bag and now here I am writing about my{almost} three year old.
*que the tears*
H: W: 32lbs  Shoe size:9 Tops: 2/3T Bottoms: 2/3T 
Can't get over this cuteness ^ 
 We saw the movie Tangled a couple weeks before Christmas and Giuliana has been obsessed ever since. Rapunzel this, Rapunzel that, we probably watch it 5 times a week. She knows almost all the words. I order this Pascal for Giuliana's birthday a couple weeks ago but she found it in my closet and he's been on her shoulder ever since.

01|10|15
She went to her first Monster Jam a couple weeks. I thought the noise would scare her but we put the tiny ear plugs in both babies ears and then bought addition earphones to cover. She loved it.
 
back in October
This past year has been SO much fun. I expect this year to be even better. I am kind of nervous that I'll have a threeager. Bring on the tantrums. "Terrible two's" weren't so bad. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment