Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Halloween 2014 + Ft. Worth part 1

This year we decided back in summer that we would make a trip to Fort Worth for Halloween. Both Giuliana and Jaxon are at that fun age where they can both really enjoy everything. My husband has a lot of family in Fort worth who have children close in age to ours, so I knew it would be so much fun for both kids. We left San Antonio late Thursday evening and got to Forth Worth around 10. I have been so excited about this trip since we decided to go. Giuliana's God parents live in Forth Worth and we are so close. It's always so fun to see them!
Friday morning was so crazy. Halloween traffic as AWFUL. Awful, I tell ya. We made a last minute stop to Party City for Mikey's costume and the line was insane. Literally wrapped around the entire store. And I was not going to wait when I had six dollars worth of balloons. So off to another store we went.

I can't even put into words how cute Mikey, Giuliana and Jaxon looked. I've been counting down the days to Halloween for weeks. This year I decided to make the boys Halloween costumes. We saw the movie UP for the first time a couple months ago and Jax was obsessed. I knew right there that he would be the cutest Russell I ever did see. At first I had no interest in making Mikey, Carl Fredrickson. But then it just seemed too perfect not to.

Introducing Carl Fredrickson



I wasn't expecting for this Halloween project to be so expensive. But before I knew it, I was at Hobby Lobby spending $100. That was just my first trip, I made multiple trips to Hobby Lobby before we left. It was well worth it. I loved how it came out. We bought the suit used a thrift store in town. We walked out with the jacket and pants for a whooping total of $13. AAAAHHHMAAAZIINGGG.


Introducing Russell 
"Adventure is out there"





I took these pictures the weekend before Halloween. I love them so much, I can't wait to print them.

Introducing the most purrrfect kitty
ever





Anyways, fast forwarding to Halloween 



Jaxon didn't nap much Friday so the boys went inside early and Giuliana and I went without them. Not to mention it was pretty chilly Friday night. Although we wish they were both there we had so much without them and every house we went to complimented Giuliana and her purfect costume. Can't blame them, right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment