Monday, October 20, 2014

Going to the Zoo



I can not believe it's almost the middle of October(late post). I feel like just a couple weeks ago it was January. Time flies when you're having fun. This weekend my mother in law was in town and the weather was so nice. We did get a little rain Saturday morning but it didn't stop us from leaving the house. I feel like every time she comes to visit we have her locked inside. It was nice to finally take her to do something with the kiddos. Giuliana and Jaxon are at such a fun age right now, Jaxon is just started walk in public (finally). For the longest time when Mikey or I would try and put him down to walk he would automatically start to cry. And as soon as you buckle him back in the stroller he was fine and all smiles again. Go figure, that's my cry baby!!



We had so much fun. Giuliana and Jaxon were all smiles. You could definitely tell that they both were just having so much fun with grandma. Giuliana has been obsessed with animals for the longest time and basically named every animal that we walked by. So proud of my smart girl. The weather was so nice and since it rained earlier this morning the zoo was so uncrowded. It was such a good day to be there. It took us a good 2 hours to walk the entire zoo. As you can see we took so many pictures, my kids are getting so big!! 




 She is the best big sister EVER.




I know, I know, so many pictures, but they are just too cute to leave out. I can't get over how adorable Jaxon looks on that lion. He lasted a good to rounds before he started crying. It actually surprised me how long it took him before he started crying. Regardless, he still looked adorable. After we left the Zoo we went to one of my favorite little Mexican restaurants by the house. They always satisfy my Mexican cravings!! I always get the same thing every time we eat or pick up from there. 

P.S. Halloween is less than two weeks away!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment